Author Topic: Drama pms  (Read 52127 times)

Offline Ruch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Drama pms
« on: September 27, 2015, 12:14:59 AM »
First of all, get your fucking facts straight.

YES I SAID I WAS TAKING A BREAK FROM HNM. Jesus fucking christ. I had school around the fucking clock, and they had just fired someone from work so I was working double shifts. Do you even know what working is? From what I last heard, you don't have a fucking clue. Well I'm back now. I camp when I'm at home, and lately my work schedule has been conflicting exactly with camp times. I camp everything I can - Cerberus, Khimaira, Tiamat are usually the easiest ones for me to camp because of long window times. And I actually usually camp while you're sleeping. I think I was at like 90% of the late night Aspids that you never showed for, not to mention getting ToDs for Behemoth, sitting outside alliance for Fafnir multiple times, watching CL get Tiamat because of dumbshits like you telling people it's useless to camp a 48 hour dragon, etc.

Second of all, you're disgusting. You're one of the most bigoting, sexist, loud-mouth asswipes I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. If you get ass, it's because you pay for it. There's no fucking way any self-respecting woman would look twice at you. I thought you were cool at first, but you repeatedly go and bash my friends, AND ME PUBLICLY, so you can look like the big bad person you came to Alexander proclaiming you are. You're nothing as a human being, and I hope you fucking realize that one day.

Go rot in hell.

Oh, and I'm expecting one of your oh-so-witty "you're just a female" quips. Really, throw it at me. I'd be surprised if you didn't. Maybe when you grow up, you'll realize that girls aren't there for your amusement...and none of them want to ever touch you anyway.

Offline Ruch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Drama pms
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 12:16:51 AM »
I didn't call you out, I said what I saw you doing once or twice at camps. You have shit talked at camps, and you've been told not to before, so don't even try that on me. You finished nothing, but I'm glad you got a sense of accomplishment out of thinking you did.
And I brought your real life into it, because I read your statement a bit too fast. It seemed to me like the 2nd part you said was something to do with me not being able to forget about you because of how hot you are, etc. You're an arrogant mother fucker and you say shit like that all the time, so I'm not surprised that I misread it while I was speed-reading at work.

Hey, 6:30, go to a bar, get drunk again, waste your liver, etc. Good going.

By the way, I know for a fact that me, Ame, and Nuki are almost all exactly alike in how we think and do things. So no need to tell me to take pointers from them. Besides... Eron and Masky? Lol. Okay, yeah. Well you dislike Ame for little to no reason at all, and you bitch about her in LS, and then tell me to stop defending her while she's not there to defend herself? Yeah, that's real manly of you Ruch. Real manly. You dislike Ame because she has opinions and she states them. And I'm sure Laser has shit talked her to you before. Not to mention that your hacking incident probably didn't help your like or dislike of her anymore, considering you thought her the culprit. Perhaps though, just perhaps, you could stop being so closed minded and see that she's a good person and she doesn't need your shit? I've seen you give it to her, and it bugs me as much as it does her and other people. I think you were the whole reason Hyriu started that "Respect Others" topic. Is that a big enough hint that you're being an asshole for no reason?

Actually, nice try, but I'm not getting on FFXI. I have other shit to do too, so the fact that you're bringing my Real Life into it (as you even stated) means you got nothing better to bring.

Nice job ignoring my entire first paragraph too. Smooth.

And what exactly do you mean by climbing your mountain? Are you that mentally retarded? From talking blatantly about bots in LS, shit talking at camps, MPKing and getting yourself temp'd... Yeah, I think so.

Offline aiki

• Accomplished Forum Whore
  • number 2 yuriz
    • View Profile
    • yuriz
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 01:43:17 AM »
10/10

Offline Papasmurf / KingAFK

• Mister Gil Bank
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Alexander Drama dot ORG
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 06:05:50 PM »
Haha just got time to read it..

I <3 Aella back when we played but that was just funny. Plus she bitched about you bringing her RL into it after she attempted to bring yours. FTMFW!

Offline Aellala

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 06:26:40 AM »
God this made me cringe reading it.

I was an angry, hypocritical girl back then. I'm so sorry for my anger issues. >.<

Offline Hyriu

• I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 01:58:28 AM »
It's okay, Ruch is still an asshole.

Offline Aellala

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 12:18:07 AM »
And you're still canadian.
Such is life.

Offline Ruch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 12:35:39 AM »

:'( :'( :'(

What am I suppose to do with this 85mil and 12k alexandrite when I quit?

Offline Humpo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 02:51:31 AM »

uhh...  sell.. it?  lul. 

F.U.S.E.

Offline Ruch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 12:47:41 PM »

uhh...  sell.. it?  lul.

Gil is like under 2 bucks a mil.
I'd rather just give it to people. The final mission storyline is coming out in November. I'll probably unsub before xmas.

Offline Humpo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 10:48:13 PM »
Wait, gil is that high?  i figured it bottomed out to $1/100 mil by now.

and if your giving it away, give me a moment to resub..   ;)

F.U.S.E.

Offline Ruch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 11:53:09 PM »
Yep bottomd out. And I was kidding  8)

Offline Hyriu

• I'm awesome.
    • View Profile